FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Aug 4, 2009, 12:07 am
lili
In memoriam

Programs: AA EXP "Life is good! Really good.""
So how small are these vaults that are "full?" $5,000 is two boxes, 95 lbs, but each only about 12x8x4 INCHES. Like a couple of hardcover books. The things would fit in the cheapo safe in our hallway closet.

BTW, we are still missing a $250 order sent USPS SmartMail (a FedEx subsidiary). It was supposedly delivered to my mailbox 7/22, but I believe it still in the truck or post office. We live in a quiet neighborhood, we all know each other, and we pick up our mail every day within an hour of delivery. Theft or putting the box in the wrong mailbox are unlikely. FedEx, USPS, and my Amex card all deny responsibility and point fingers at each other. Next step is USPS Postal Inspector and SD Country Sheriff. (Amex would pay as theft of merchandise, but it's "currency" one of the many, many things they don't cover.) If the Mint replaces the box of Andrew Jackson's, fine. Otherwise we have no recourse, but I plan on following through on this.

On a good note, our Union Bank branch has been quite okay with the deposits so far. $750, $2500, $5,000.