FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Currently closed] AF arrivals lounge in CDG 2C
Old Jul 31, 2009, 1:40 am
Burj

Originally Posted by JOUY31
No, it would not. You would be expected to use the lounge and the showers in the 2E departures lounge, which would not be possible if you want to do it before heading into Paris.

AF uses an airport lounge operated by AENA.
Hmm....If that is the case, will I get my boarding pass for the evening flight when I check in at MAD? If so, if I arrive from MAD, do I have to exit security or can I go a lounge that is "air side"...

I've done this at AMS where I arrived from one Shengen country and then departed to return to the U.S. In AMS you don't have to leave security, just go through passport control so I could access all the KLM lounges.

I guess what I am asking is if there is anything from stopping me from going to the lounge at 2E, as if I intended to just stay at the airport the whole day...take a shower, get some food, and then LEAVE the airport and come back the 6 hours later to catch my evening flight?

And regarding the airport lounge that AF uses at MAD, as a contract lounge will it let me, as a SkyTeam Elite Plus (Delta Platinum) who is flying on Air France in? Or is it JUST for Air France business class customers?

Thanks for the help with this..I've traveled to/from CDG before but never as a x-fer passenger and not when I had SkyTeam Elite + status...