FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ALMOST THREE MILLION POINTS by a RTW BEER TASTING , READING NEWSPAPERS AND THE LIKE!!
Old Jul 17, 2009, 10:48 pm
lovetravellingoz

Programs: SQ, QF, MH, VA, AA, BA, AMEX, Citibank
Well with the 350 day advance period having ticked up I have now redeemed for 4 J tickets to Europe on SQ for mid 2010.

So English beer and Pubs here I come!!!!

One leg was on a 744...but a few days after booking SQ has changed all the 744 flights between MEL and SIN to the A380....so that has now meant that I am now on the A380 which is a plus because the normal points cost for that plane is double what I redeemed for....not mention beinga better plane!!!!

Ditto for one of my legs to Vietnam via SIN for this Xmas which will also now be on the A380....and which will actually be for my first J flights redeemed from the Amex Promo points. So a grand way to start.

Now to just wait for the 350 advance period to arrive for an Xmas 2010 redemption. Europe again methinks.

Meanwhile several later promos are keeping the points topped up almost as fast as I am redeeming them.... (An Amex Max 0.5 bonus on top of normal points and now a Westpac KF card with 10K sign-on and 3 points per $).

Last edited by lovetravellingoz; Jul 17, 2009 at 10:58 pm