FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] FAIRMONT HOTELS - Employee Friends and Family Promotion
Old Jul 15, 2009, 12:29 pm
candyflip

Programs: Qantas FF, SPG, Accor, President's Club
San Francisco Ghirardelli Heritage

Thanks nyx.t2t for a wonderful opportunity.

Just finished 2 nights at the Ghirardelli, which was the most enjoyable 5 star experience I've had at any property Stateside. We would never have stayed at the regular rate, nor would we have given the local wine store, chocolatier or restaurants so much money. Not to mention the generous staff tips.

Free upgrade to 2 bedroom city view (bring earplugs as the traffic noise from outside can get annoying at 6am weekdays) without being asked, and not a whisper about our NFAF rate. The apartments are superbly outiftted, the beds as comfortable as our one at home, and as President's Club Members we of course enjoyed excellent free breakfasts, free wirless internet and all newspapers each day.

And that Maserati towncar - nice! I know you didn't organise this part, but we enjoyed 2 totally clear, warm sunny & fog-free days as well.

Again, thank you for this offer to the forum members. I highly recommend the Ghirardelli to others going to SF in the next 90 days.

Last edited by candyflip; Jul 15, 2009 at 3:15 pm