FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CO elite flying NWA
View Single Post
Old Jul 14, 2009, 10:43 pm
Stripe

Programs: AA Exec Platinum/MM, DL Gold/MM, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle
If you miss an upgrade on NW it's probably not because you're a OnePass member. NW has had a lot of system problems recently upgrading their own elites, especially if the flight is a DL codeshare.

Originally Posted by ggcheckpointline53
As a Presidents club member, I would also point out that the Sky Clubs Ive been in lately (DTW, BOS, JFK) have really been nice and the food selection looks impressive at various times of the day.
DL cut way back on the food in the clubs a couple of weeks ago. Only a snack mix, Biscoff cookies and Nutella (go figure) except from 4 to 7, when you also can also choose from olives, wrapped "cheese product" sticks, broken cracker pieces, carrot and celery sticks out of a jar, and hummus. The PCs just moved ahead in the club food competition.

Originally Posted by MarkXS
One other thing. The "ridiculous" Delta snack basket on my 214-mile F (ATL-RDU) flight last night at around 11pm was a lot healthier, more filling, and tastier, than the bag of CO pretzels on my CO 876-mile (IAH-DEN) 11pm-ish F flight a few days earlier. CO has better "meals at mealtime" than DL/NW does in F on under-3hrs-flights. But DL provides better non-mealtime F "snack flight" fare by far. On an "apples to apples" comparison, there sure weren't any apples on CO. (nor bananas, nor Twix bars, nor Biscoffs)
What happened to the CO cold deli plate for those longer non-mealtime flights?