FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Singapore {SGP} (no longer Hilton)
Old Nov 23, 2002, 11:17 pm
Catman
Commander Catcop

The Conrad Hilton Executive Lounge has food better than a good number of restaurants worldwide. It was fun to make a buffet of Asian and Continental choices for breakfast.

The staff cares about their guests. They take the time to help and always with a smile and a friendly greeting.

As a measley GOLD... got everything everyone else here mentioned. It was like a dream... a luxury property on an award stay. I was waiting to be told "oh we made a mistake." But I got the same high quality service as business people paying a fortune to stay there.

Curious to see what happens when I check in as a Diamond there next year. (and THAT TIME I will remember to take the teddy bear and the rubber duckie home for the "children!")

IMHO, At 90 dollars a night stay at the Conrad, save the money, earn the HHonors credit and take money you saved and go to the Raffles Longbar Steakhouse Lunch. I did it too... one of the best meal bargains, worldwide. Great steak and the crawfish (I think that's what I had) was to die for!

Checking HHonors, Unfortunately, for January, 2003, I do NOT think there are Point Stretchers for the Conrad SIN. (I checked but if I misread something, and it won't be the first time I did here! , please let me know.)

Find participating hotels with point stretcher date in January 2003:

Inputed SIN and got: No Hotels matched your request.