FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priority security lane at SFO?
View Single Post
Old Jun 17, 2009, 2:09 pm
tony2x

Programs: Mucci (for services to Gin), VS Au, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Avis Pref+, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by rjque
This was on the A side. My husband and I were flying VX F and the VX agent stamped "Premium" on our boarding passes. The agent told us to use the "Premium" line just next to the Clear lane. Sure enough, there was a lane right next to the Clear lane that had a standing sign marked "Premium" passengers. It was closed, but a TSA agent opened it for us when we showed her our boarding passes. When we got to the ID checker, he told us that we were in the "family and medical liquids" lane and that there was no such thing as a "Premium" lane. We pointed out the sign and he seemed surprised.

In any event, it sounds like they tried to implement something but didn't follow-through.
That doesn't sound like the TSA to me!

I've seen these 'Experienced Traveller' aisles at airports before where it mentions Elite status as a qualifier to gain access but the TSA folks never seem to enforce it, oh and it says you can go into that lane if you fly more than twice a month. Huh?!