FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in London, UK
View Single Post
Old Jun 15, 2009, 10:12 pm
ann patrice

Well, I just checked out of the Renassaince Chaucery Court in London this am and now back in the US and I have stayed at County Hall, Kesington, Maiuda Vale, Marble Arch, Grosenvor House and the Ren is fabulous and the room was bigger than any US Marriot I have ever stayed in Request room 323 and the concierge liung is 20 paces doen the hall.

The only big irritant was that there were no electrical outlets in the bathroom so when you want to blow dry your hair you must do that where the plugs are in the room. Big drag for the folks trying to sleep and it gets worse. You cannot turn the BR light on [in the middle of the night] or the bedside light without putting the key in the slot by the entry way. When you put your key in everything lights up so if you have to go to the BR you do so in the dark or wake the whole room up. Crazy!
The best thing about this property is Pearl's restuarant, if you can get breakfast included the breakfast there[we had 3 in our room and all 3 got the breakfast] was superb, Enjoy ... hope this helps