FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] FAIRMONT HOTELS - Employee Friends and Family Promotion
Old Jun 13, 2009, 4:37 pm
nyx.t2t

Programs: Fairmont President's Club, Aeroplan, Airmiles
The family and friends rates are always active but after December 31, 2009, it will go back to how it was before which means your friend or family member would actually have to get your info from you and make the reservation for you. This current offer is Fairmont's Travel, Win, Earn program where the rates have been lowered a bit more and employees actually get an incentive for referring their family and friends. They also created the NFAF code so the employee's family and friends can make their own reservations on the Fairmont website.

ANYWAY, the answer your question, the room nights MUST be consumed before December 31, 2009 for this specific offer. For anything after, you will have to know a Fairmont employee who you can trust with your personal and credit card information so they can make the reservations for you with the special family and friends rates.

I hope that helps...

Originally Posted by babsjvd
I am wondering if this is valid until Dec 31 09 and you are able to book 90 days in advance- I take it the NFAF rate actually ends Dec31? Meaning I cannot book in late November for Feb and get the NFAF rate?