FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 3 Yr Old twins Disney World or Land
View Single Post
Old Jun 8, 2009, 9:36 am
GrnMtnMan

Originally Posted by tfar
I'd wait another two years and go to the zoo, the circus and whatever else you have locally in the meantime instead of spending literally thousands of dollars and much time on a trip from which they might hardly profit.
I think you're on the wrong forum. This is the travelling WITH kids forum: I love to travel....I love my daughter....I'm not putting my love on hold because she's young.....I've adjusted what I do and how I do it to reflect that the little human being I've brought into the world is now the most important part of my life....but not the only important thing. Her memory of the travel is not my only concern....my memory of her experiences at new places is just as rewarding as her having her own.

Anyway, I think Disney World in Florida (WDW)is a better idea. The resorts there are a bit more fun than the resorts in Anaheim, so when you have to leave the parks for some midday downtime, there's still a lot of fun to be had at WDW's resorts.

That, and they have the two water parks in WDW that have great facilities for little ones.

So long as you want to go on a trip with your children, there's not really anyplace easier to bring them than a Disney park. So you can't go wrong.