FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 10K miles for 3 stays
View Single Post
Old Jun 5, 2009, 7:54 am
rustyr

Location: AA Gold/Million Miler,DL dirt,UA1K/Million Miler;Honors Silver,Marriott Gold;Avis Preferred,Hertz Prez Circle, Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by redreeper
I just spoke with a CS rep about the 10k issue and switching airlines mid-promotion; he said to call in and have a CS rep do it on your profile. I too was concerned if I just switch it without "registering" under that airline if it would go through.
Once you rgister for one airline on Wynham's website you don't have to re-register-at least that's what I have experienced when re-rgstring for Delta after my 3 stays w/Continental, as i got a mssge stated "you have already rgstrd for this promotion". I just went in and edited my profile to earn Delta miles. A 2nd phone coversation had the same response similiar to mileskay: unlimited earning potential. I won't say for sure as the wording is too ambigious, but the phone rep said it could be even earned w/same airline- just have 3 different stays every time. Oh how I wish they would have worded it in an email I received from Virgin about bonus w/Hyatt: earn this bonus "AGAIN AND AGAIN"!