Old Mar 2, 02, 7:57 pm
EWR-COflyer

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by BlondeBomber:
What is experience of others who stayed at this rate?</font>
Only "regular" points for me I called the HH Service Center and was greeted by the most obnoxious MF'er on earth.

I told him about the triple points, etc... he said this is a hotel promo and I need to call them directly. When I politely pushed him a little bit for some customer service he started getting chippy and short w/ me.

Then I asked about my 1,000 internet bonus for another res... I had (2) reservations booked back to back. One thru a TA and the other from hilton.com. It was a rate issue, not trying to get double stay credit or anything... hilton.com would not offer the rate change that was otherwise available. So I booked one night via a TA and the other on hilton.com. Well it seems that at the hotel then cancelled the second night and just merged it into the non-hilton.com res...

so the guy tells me that my res was cancelled, no points... I had no idea that they cancelled the res, then never said anything at check-in, never got a cx #. So he says "you should keep better track of your reservations." I kid you not, that's what he said. But, it wasn't just that he said it, it was the condecending tone that he took with me. He again told me to take it up with the hotel... seems this guy's job description is to pawn me off on the local hotel mgr.

Then my cell phone cut out otherwise after I got to this guy's supervisor he'd be cleaning toilets at McDonalds or something.

Sorry, back to the point, I haven't called the hotel about this yet.