FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My Delta Rewards 'Job Well Done'
View Single Post
Old Jun 1, 2009, 6:47 pm
CGNC

Programs: DL DM, UA & AA Peeon, Hilton/Starwood Gold
My Delta Rewards 'Job Well Done'

Not sure if this is going out to others (did a search prior to posting and nothign came up), but I got an interesting and unsolicited letter today from our friend Jeff Robertson. Enclosed with the letter came three certificates for me to hand out to a...

"Northwest or Delta employee who pulls out all the stops to guarantee you have a seamless travel experience--the flight attendant who makes a place for the last carry-on, the Reservations agent who tracks down a discounted Award seat, a baggage handler who ensures your valuables arrive on time or a gate agent who gets you on the last flight out."

I can't help but to chuckle at some of Jeff's examples, mainly because those scenarios are what seem to have disappeared or now involve the use of some voucher since the merger. I think its a good idea to do this, but there's another catch on the back which I think isn't so good...

"Delta Connection carrier employees (includes ASA, Comair, Chautauqua, Freedom, Mesaba, Pinnacle, Shuttle America, SkyWest, Northwest Airlink, Compass) and Delta Global Service (DGS) employees are not eligible."

My idea, especially if others receive these, I will pool them all and we can send them to Chisholm. Thoughts?