FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Post great "Tware" (UA twitter) deals/bonuses here: [Consolidated Thread]
Old May 29, 2009, 2:42 pm
Firewind

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Post Post great "Tware" (UA twitter) deals/bonuses here: [Consolidated Thread]

This can be something like a UA-only Mileage Run thread, on a short fuse.

To those who have signed up, and think, "Hey, sign up...," here are some reasons...

--Seems to me that there are going to be a lot of wheat-and-chaff issues with UA's twitter. Making it challenging to follow every tweet, and all the followers' responses. Making us turn it off -- at least sometimes.

--It's not proprietary. People didn't pay to sign up for the service. They paid you (miles). (Strictly speaking, that wasn't even for enrolling in twitter.)

--It's win-win for all concerned. Tweeters, FlyerTalkers, UA etc.

--If you've suffered from the MR fight-flight dilemma, you know the MR remedy -- do your deals first, then post.

(Wish I could start with a live one, but as an example, I learned of the early 20%-off ZRH Tware -- late. I would have acted.)

Last edited by Firewind; May 29, 2009 at 4:28 pm Reason: "Strictly speaking..." and "tweEt" Something sentient made me think "tweat".