FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ 5A1 - Paris CDG Airport FAQ
View Single Post
Old May 24, 2009, 7:31 am
GlenP

Programs: FB, OK+, MS, TK, Le Club, HH
Transfer Security Queery

Due to be flying MAN - CDG - CAI, in J, next month &, forgetting the fact that the terminal for the CAI flight has changed from 2C - 2E - 2F (& the transfer planner still calculates it as being from 2E), I'm a bit confused about how security will check hand luggage.

Although I'm used to going through security & the variations on belt & shoe removals this might entail; seems to be different for each terminal at MAN, it's been a while since I last had to transit through CDG.

I'll be taking camera gear & a recent airport review at Airline Equality, states that, although this will pass through the standard X-ray scanners, it is also necessary to remove the camera, lenses, etc. & put them through on a tray.

As I like to be properly prepared to comply with such requirements; & thus help to speed up the whole security screening process for everyone involved, is there anyone who could provide confirmation as to whether the situation described by the reviewer is correct?

Thanks in advance for any clarification.

Last edited by GlenP; May 24, 2009 at 7:31 am Reason: Typo in text that was missed even with spell check