FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CP Singapore Changi Airport Master Thread [merged]
Old May 21, 2009, 6:17 pm
Raffles
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Originally Posted by -DSH-
Just a question regarding the CP Changi. I will fly in from BKK and arrive at 23PM, so will be at the hotel 23:30PM-ish (just my carry-on with me). The next day I will be going to Singapore, where I'll stay for 3 nights. Would you pay the extra 35SGD for a Club Room? Guess the HSIA and breakfast in the Club lounge would be handy..

I'm not sure how much continental breakfast is, but if it is anything like other hotels, it'll be outrageously expensive (about 40SGD?), and thus the Club Room would've already paid itself..
If you want access to a PC in the evening, you need lounge access as the business centre closes early. However, note that the hotel is directly linked to T3 where there are plenty of eating options for decent prices - there is a Coffee Bean coffee shop within 15 seconds walk of the exit for a start. Depends how hungry you get.

PS. PC members get 5 chocolate doughnuts on a plate as a gift on top of the 2 chocolate cookies! You may not need breakfast!