FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Palace Madrid, Spain [Master Thread]
Old May 15, 2009, 10:19 am
EWRFlyerAL

Programs: UA 1K MM, DL Diamond, NK Gold, Mariott LT Plat/Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold
I stayed a few nights at this hotel earlier this week. The hotel was great. I recommend this property both for location (close to everything) and for the beautiful facility. The staff were all very friendly. We arrived at 11 a.m. and they had a very nice room on the SPG floor ready for us (I´m Preferred Plus...soon to be Gold). Free bottles of water each day and coffee/tea and apples in the morning. The woman at the checkin desk said that breakfast was included with my stay, but we never took advantage of it. The gym is also very clean and new...shaving kits and other amenities in the locker room. Apparently, you also get 30 minutes free Internet access each day in the Business Center, which was a nice perk. Overall, a great hotel and great room. The SPG floor is very nicely decorated and my room had been recently remodeled. I also requested late checkout and was granted until 4 p.m. without any problems. I´m currently at the Westin Valencia (off to LM Barcelona tomorrow) and will report on my stays soon.