FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - General list of Codes and Promos (Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelZoo, Etc.)
Old May 14, 2009, 9:46 pm
RustyC
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Frontier Gold, DL estranged 1MMer, Spirit VIP, CO/NW/UA/AA once gold/plat/comped gold now dust.
Looks like expedia UK deal still lurching along. PM me with e-mail address (can be junk e-mail) for codes. The e-mail will include not only the code but links and full T&Cs. PLEASE either use only ONE or read earlier posts in this thread about what you would need to do on more than one to not have codes invalidated. Problems have been reported when people try to use more than one of this offer.

I can vouch for this as I have been able to book successfully as a "referred" party on the 20-pound discount.

Here are a couple of ones for general consumption as a public service. PM me if you use so I can update. If you want a fresh one sent along with e-mail details for the offer, PM me with e-mail address where you can receive it.

CL9N-RCNP-8MBQ-G0MN
BSVK-SZ4W-TLC0-MSG2

This deal works best on 1-night bookings, where it can cut the cost by about $30. Also works on multi-night bookings, though.