FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2017] Conrad Centennial Singapore {SGP}
Old Apr 1, 2001, 3:48 pm
tinkybelle

Estnet-Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. i always stay there when i am not travelling with my mother as she is 72 and Scotts rd Hyatt is more convenient for her shopping.
Yes the lounge Does serve great French but they dont seem to like people (especially females) drinking too much and they seem to disappear after you ASK for the third glass-gettinga fourth is like PULLING TEETH. I have stayed there six times and now think its a real joke-I think four glasses of french is two hours is not unreasonable!
I really feel thhat someone should talk to the staff and let them know that they are NOT the champagne police. I also noticed they are the same with beer as there was a large group there on my last trip and they had a lot of problems getting a third drink.
I actually told them of my experiences and they were not amused. If they only want you to have 2 drinks they should state that-as they do at the Costa Rica intercon-