FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best IC Club lounge in Europe?
View Single Post
Old May 2, 2009, 12:04 pm
travel66

Programs: Emirates Skywards, RA PriorityClub, Hilton Honors, Marriott Rewards, Starwood Points
Good news for IC Berlin!
Since last month they do now offer free lounge access for RAīs at cheapest room rate!
:-)
IMHO it is now one of the best lounges in Europe as they offer food and snacks throughout the day. Nothing really special, but all fresh and tasty and enough for replacing a whole dinner.
I like the ambiance and service right there - especially the extended cocktail hour from 6 to 10 pm! Spirits are ok and they serve excellent wines.
At my last visit two weeks ago we had our last free glass of wine at 11.30 pm!

It was also no problem to have your breakfast downstairs in the L.A. Café. Georgeous and one of my best breakfasts in ICīs!!
On Sundays they serve breakfast until 11 am followed by a sumptous brunch buffett until 2 pm. And itīs free with the breakfast rate!

We booked a junior suite (161 € advanced weekend rate) plus 1 night BOGOF an got an upgrade to 70 sqm 2-Room Senior Suite with 2 completely filled minibars -replenished daily! :-))

Spa/Gym with very nice swimmingpool, jaccuzzi and sauna was outstanding too!!

It was one of our best deals with ICīs and is absolutely recommended, especially my two girls had been completly free.

By the way, clublounge in IC Bali is still by far the best IC-lounge worldwide IMHO.