FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Definitive “How To Earn Hilton Honors Points” Thread
Old Jul 20, 2000, 11:14 am
wannafly

The Definitive “How To Earn Hilton Honors Points” Thread

Ok--I am loball compared to you guys.Since I have found this site and read many past posts,have wondered what rock I have been under.I always thought these programs were for businessman only.I understand if you travel alot in business,of course you will build points at a much faster rate than I.To think I could have been building points for years---I could cry. snif snif.I have had a sw card for years,living in az,I am married with a grown daughter---kind of grown husband and a 13 year old son.Found this site after doing my first bump or bumps a couple weeks ago for $1300 delta dollars and WHAT a HIGH!!!!!We vacation prob 2 weeks a year and plan on hiltons from now on.By using my points and click awards,getting a hilton optima etc--will I be dead before I could ever hope to cash in say the hilton honors australia or africa safari vacation award.?Is there anyone out there who does not travel alot that has racked up lots of HHonors points.I am doing a wash dc. 10 day trip and a hawaii 10 day trip next year and am excitedly taking all the advice I have found here to help maximize points/miles etc.How hard is it to accumulate 300,000 points say.Can only a frequent businessman hope to acquire that many----Thanks----I need to find a way to buy groceries online for points---LOL