FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - old Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol {NLD} (hotel closed)
Old Jun 14, 2000, 10:11 am
ThisFlightNoFuel

old Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol {NLD} (hotel closed)

Hi there.

I stayed at the Hilton Amsterdam Airport on 22-23 April 2000, and I've still not seen it post. This was my first stay with Hilton in a long time, and I wanted to try out a Gold VIP card they sent me in the mail.

I'm a bit frustrated at this posting problem, and it's only compounded when I can't even get through to the Hilton HHonors service centre because the line is constantly busy. Moreover, I no longer have my hotel statement, since the package I mailed it back to the USA in (with a bunch of other stuff) was searched, and apparently the USA doesn't like you to import foreign hotel receipts, 'cause it's now gone missing!!

So, what should I do? I can't get through to the service centre, and even if I could, I don't have a hotel statement to fax them. They don't seem to have a "missing activity" form on their website, either. I booked this rate hoping to benefit from elite bonus HHonors points, 500 airline miles, and 500 bonus HHonors points that went along with the promotional rate.

Of course, if this is the hassle I have to go through to get my points and miles every time, then I may never stay at another Hilton again, anyways. I'd still like my points and miles, though...just on the principle of the thing. Thanks for any help you can offer...

------------------
"Visualise whirled peas."

NATHAN PRODUCTIONS
Professional Music, Audio Production, and Website Design
http://www.nathanproductions.com