FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cars at MCO
Thread: Cars at MCO
View Single Post
Old Apr 26, 2009, 7:54 am
thecourtside

Programs: National Elite. that is all...
Originally Posted by Dinovo
Thank you for the welcome :-)

I guess i'll have to wait and see what cars there is availabe at the time - a Cadi DTS or the new Buick Enclave is at the top of the wish list (based on the previous statements of car selection in the luxury line).

I do have one more question though; is it possible that some of the luxury cars are equipped with factory installed navigation in the car? Or is this a rarity?
I am pretty sure they have the cadillac cts in luxury..you might see some 300's there too haha. ahve fun and remember to fill your gas up before you return the car...DO NOT fill up the gas at the closest gas station near the airport as they charge $2 more per gallon...its called suncoast or some garbage like that.. if you drive a little farther down semoron, there are a lot more gas stations you can fill up at.

As far as the procedure:

If you already have a reservation confirmed, no need to stop by the booth to talk to a person as they will just redirect you to the luxury aisle (where you have the reservation confirmed for)....After you land, simply head over to the national rental and pick any car you see in the luxury rows..the keys will be inside....drive to the exit booth with your license+reservation+cc and they'll confirm and let you on your way..if you need a navy, you may need to talk to someone inside the booth but if i were you, i'd buy one and bring it with me instead of paying $10/dayx30days = $300 or however much they charge

If gps are expensive in your country, you can go to any store here in the states and probably find a decent gps for around $100-$300 with international maps so you can use in your home country too. (Staples, Best Buy, Walmart, etc.)