FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Naples {US-FL}
View Single Post
Old Mar 27, 2000, 11:49 pm
Karen2

Programs: UA Gold Million Miler, HH Gold, Marriott Gold
Arrow Hilton Naples {US-FL}

Trip report: Just opened 6 weeks ago. Very deluxe decor - esp on the Towers floor. Granite countertops, fancy baseboards and door moldings, etc. Wonderfully friendly staff (though no one at check out had a clue how to put my husband's Mileage Plus number in the computer). Not on the beach but has a free beach shuttle - an 800 number guy told me it was water front. Strange outdoor layout with pool to the side and not much garden around it. Heck, no water slide! More of a business hotel than a resort. Walking distance to Barnes and Noble!!!

Adam Burke: I finally got a Senior HHonors rate but had to do it at 830 PM the night we drove in. Previous to that, we were quoted astronomical figures, and, at one point, told the hotel was sold out. Our quotes prior to arrival ranged from $250 to $400, no discounts avail. That night we snagged a $99 rate and got upgraded to Towers. Happy me! Great guy named Adam on the 800 HHONORS number got me the rate. Gave me directions from my phone booth to the hotel. I told him he had a bright future at Hilton with a name like Adam!