FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cris-cros the Med & the Globe on Emirates, Qantas & Star Alliance in mix of F/C/Y+/Y
Old Apr 21, 2009, 1:16 pm
Kiwi Flyer
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Seoul Incheon in transit, again

With a later arrival (still early enough at 5am) I expected long queues at transfers so I walked fast. However there was no queue and I was soon through and up 2 levels to the Asiana transfer desk which had already opened. There was a short queue. I was given my onward boarding pass, but not without being quizzed by the agent who was puzzled that I was flying back to Hong Kong.

The first class lounge doesn't open until 7am so I went into the business class lounge, grabbed a drink and got to work. Around 7am one of the lounge staff came to collect me and take me over to the first class lounge (not that you could get lost as it is almost next door).

The first class lounge looked similar to the business class lounge, but more spacious and less populated. The business centre however was more cramped. I did some more work and got a lot done. I lost track of time and was soon called for my onward flight.