FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cris-cros the Med & the Globe on Emirates, Qantas & Star Alliance in mix of F/C/Y+/Y
Old Apr 19, 2009, 9:40 am
f4freeJunior

Programs: LX HON Circle
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Zurich in transit

Later I managed a 20 minute nap in a dayroom before being awoken for f4freejunior's arrival. (...). We had a few drinks before heading into the city for stammtisch (okay some more drinks)
Thank you again for the invitation! It was a pleasure to meet you and spend a couple of hours in the FCL with you.

With a good 13+ hours drinking behind me I was glad that f4freejunior showed the right train to catch - I could easily have gotten on the wrong one.
no problem. I think I also managed to drink quite a lot because later on f4free joined us for further drinks in Winterthur. We reached home at 6am...

For takeoff a kid was allowed in the cockpit. On the monitors the forward camera view was shown.
^ When I was a kid, I once was allowed to do the same on a former SR flight ZRH-MIA op. by an MD11. An awesome experience.

There was however a problem with my seat with the headrest (which is quite hard) continually sliding down into my back. Even cushioned with the large pillow I still got a sore back and uncomfortable sleep as a result.
I think I told you to move to row 2...@:-)
How would you rate LX's onboard product (F Class) compared to LH?