FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Avis Discount Codes - Put AWD codes in this thread only
Old Apr 16, 2009, 8:19 am
hakujin

Originally Posted by bob1008
Do you think they really care who uses the discount? I don't. Most of these AWD's are all about the same discount rate anyway (give or take a few bucks). They want the business and they don't care where it comes from.
Of course it's not big deal to Avis, I'm not talking about 'them' so 'they' being Avis, of course not.

'They' being the company (in this case Kellsport) who offers that discount to employees, yes I do. Is it not reasonable to suggest they could care, at their discretion, and the aforementioned could be a worse case scenario? Or do you portend that a $25,000 car being totaled with a 3k LDW cap does not affect Kellsport, at all?

One way to reassure my mind... tell me Bob, of these 3 accidents you were involved in, how many were under the umbrella of G417900's free LDW cap, and in these accidents, was there more than 3k in damages? If you answer is none and/or less than 3k, then it's not really a fair assessment of Kellsport and/or CC LDW's possible reaction..

Last edited by hakujin; Apr 16, 2009 at 8:27 am