FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Dulles to Moscow on UA – the ULTIMATE double EQM run – right now anyway!
Old Apr 13, 2009, 1:17 am
azepine00
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Posting stuff in red font size 24 is not necessary

You advocate going to some possibly inexperienced UA agent with "I know this better than you" attitude and expect things to play out they way you want.
I am impressed by your confidence ^, would you be interested in volunteering your time to help FTer who was denied boarding and who doesn't have access to 1K desk 1K voice etc?

Originally Posted by ozstamps
Well luckily for all FT'ers you do not work for UA, if you can't understand the following clear English and think you'll incur a company fine.

There is NOTHING unclear about this in ANY way for a same day turnaround I submit.

I have no knowledge or interest in what LH staffers do or do not do or think re LH flights, my comments have always been strictly about UNITED AIRLINES flights - IAD-DME-AD

"TWOV (Transit Without Visa):
Visa required, except for Those continuing their journey
within 24 hours without leaving the airside (international)
transit area"

As I have pointed out before the IAD gate staff (who double check for correct VISA paperwork) are the same ones doing the IAD-DME flight each day, and they know the Visa rules backwards, and they include fluent Russian speakers.

Glen