FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Friends and Family discount at all IHG Hotels
Old Apr 8, 2009, 8:00 am
uk1
Suspended

Originally Posted by Astriker
Instead of going back and forth on this, how can "anybody" else be my friend on here? Simple, I have met others in person and communicate with them here and outside of FTer as a result of meeting them on FT.

Whether I have a site, or my employer knows, etc, any click on the link for any of the Friends and Family Rates will give you the information of the person. I am not PR, nor guest relations, etc, and again, this is outside of the realm of myself, but thanks for the feedback, should someone inquire for feedback, I will be sure to pass on your thoughts.
Well, let's try a stage or two at a time then.

1. Has IHG authorised you (or told you that they do not object) to share this rate with the world generally in the way that you have posted it here?

2. Has IHG publicised in anyway that you can point me to that people cannot use BOGOF's?

I genuinely do not think that my questions to you specifically as an IHG employee sharing the link with us are unreasonable and I feel they do deserve a serious answer.