FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hahaha!
Thread: Hahaha!
View Single Post
Old Nov 25, 1998, 5:47 am
Merry Flyer
Original Member

Location: London,UK. Ok, about 100 miles from London really, but how many Americans know where Market Harborough is?
To all my supporters, wherever they may be I would like to apologise for my poor performance in that round.

I have no excuses, other than, although I had trained hard, being cocooned in BA First for so long has softened me up somewhat, the extreme level of comfort and relaxation which BA has offered me obviously has taken it toll. As has all that A La Carte dining ("5 courses at any time during the flight") and exquisite fine wine.

It is therefore fortunate that I have been given the opportunity to get some additional training in by way of Concorde LHR-JFK this Sunday returning ClubWorld on Tuesday afternoon. I feel sure that this experience in ClubWorld will give me the opportunity to regain ground.

On the ClubWorld return leg I will of course not be lowing my guard too much. I will opt for pre-flight dining, in order to maximise my on-board rest time.

I will of course need additional rest upon arrival at Heathrow and will therefore opt to partake in a drink and light refreshments at the BA Arrivals Lounge whilst having my change of clothes pressed and my bags collected from the Arrivals hall for me.

From the arrivals hall I will be going to the Heathrow Hilton where I will accept BA's kind offer of a complimentary day-room, in order that I may make calls in privacy and complete any necessary work and if I have not already done so in the Arrivals Lounge, freshen up with a shower or bath.

From there I will take the bridge to the T4 arrivals area, where my car will be waiting kerb-side for collection at the BA Express Parking area.
MF