FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Group service to Bristol [BRS]
View Single Post
Old Apr 6, 2009, 2:33 pm
MichielR

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Originally Posted by hi_fly
Hi BristolTraveller,

Most of my travel on *A and since I'm based in Bristol I'm obviously very frustrated with LH pulling out of BRS as this was a convenient service.

Bristol Airport website gives an example of a daily flight with Brussels Airlines departing at 10.15 - now that they are a fully fledged member of Miles & More this would work for me - but checking the SN website this flight only appears to operate on Mondays. All other days of the week you're limited to a flight leaving at 20:20 arriving at BRU at 22:30 - which is completely pointless if you're trying to connect anywhere on the same day!

Any idea if SN will expand their morning service to 5 days a week?

Cheers!
Hi hi_fly

The morning flight to Brussels is generally every weekday. However, this week is a school holiday week in Belgium and that means that SN operate on a very (b)light schedule.

It should be back to normal next week, that is four out of five weekdays.

Did you note on the BIA website the arrival time at FRA when connecting at BRU? Not entirely convenient unfortunately. No surprise underneath BIA refer to CDG and AMS connections on AFKL....

There is a double LH miles promo on SN for first 2 flights - registration at M&M required first.