FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PV Alert: Can I Take Photos at the Checkpoint and Airport?
Old Apr 3, 2009, 2:30 pm
pmocek

additional correspondence with TSA re: airport photography policies

Following are the remainder of exchanges I've had with TSA airport representatives thus far (again, with quoted portions from previous messages trimmed). Included in this batch will be: CMH, DEN, IND, ONT, PDX, PHX, PIT, SAN, SJU, SNA, and TPA.

Note that in each case, I am still awaiting a response to followup questions (or unanswered and repeated questions) posed to the TSA representative. As I receive responses, I will update these posts, indicating within them where the new information begins and when it was added. At that time, I will also post a new response to the thread, noting which previous posts have been updated. In this manner, I hope to organize all correspondence applicable to a given airport in a single post, and also to allow subscribers to this thread to be aware of changes to posts that the system believes they have already read.

I'm open to suggestions for more effective use of this Web forum for posting and updating this information. I have loose plans to summarize it all on tsafaq.net sometime in the future. Suggestions for that are welcome as well.

Last edited by pmocek; Apr 3, 2009 at 2:37 pm Reason: fix typo