FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How Do YOU Feel About The New Seats/In-Flight Entertaiment On Cathay Pacific
Old Apr 2, 2009, 12:09 am
sealalula

Originally Posted by b-kpf
You won't be able to see outside if you're on the first row of econ in the new 77A (since you're flying YVR-HKG). There's no window for the exit seats.

Another issue with the seats is that some people do complain the new seats don't have enough lumbar support, making it very painful for the back for a long haul. however, i prefer the new seats because there's no one that pushes their seat into your face while the plane is STILL rolling down the runway and leaves their seat there for the entire flight, even for meals! (oh yes, personal experience... and the guy glared at the ISM when i asked her to tell the guy to push his seat up during meal time. he pushed back when he was finished and i was still eating. ohh so enjoyable )
ok then i shall seat at 40K

the new seats are shell seats which means the dont recline but slide , right ?is there footrest and armrest ???

Some people dont care,even when you are eating they just recline , like when i took SIN-HKG , the baby sitting behind me kept crying and banging my chair,i cant do anything !!!!