FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PV Alert: Can I Take Photos at the Checkpoint and Airport?
Old Apr 1, 2009, 8:51 pm
pmocek

update on survey of 50 airports' polices re: photography of publicly-accessible areas

Originally Posted by pmocek
I took Bob's advice and used TSA's "Got Feedback?" form to ask about photography policies at each of 50 major U.S. airports.
Following are the e-mail exchanges I had today with each of six TSA respondents for whom I am not still awaiting replies. In most of those cases, my next step will be to contact another individual, to whom I was referred by TSA, for more information. Nine others from TSA with whom I am still engaged in conversation have responded, and I'll post our exchanges here once they've provided the information Bob said that they would provide. I have not yet received a response from the other 35 or so TSA representatives.

I have trimmed quotations of previous messages from each message, and I have removed my e-mail address from each. As these are public employees working in public relations positions, I have not removed TSA e-mail addresses.