FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Who is new Prince of Pain--King of GOM?
View Single Post
Old Jan 18, 2003, 8:40 am
CPRich
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by biggs:
I got an email from CPRich and suffice it to say, he is getting more miles than a pilot on a 330. He has GOM than anyone else yet. He must be getting his commercial license by now for all the miles he is in the air.

His one year preferred miles accumulation is amazing. Those flights to IAH really hurt his ratio.

He is---oh heck---all hail the Emperor of Envoy .
</font>
As they say - Payback's a B&* *,

After 27 months of US transcons, I've been relegated to weekly hops on ERJs, CRJs, F-100's, etc. Since 11/22, when I moved on to a new client, I've been averaging a whopping 543 miles/segment.

It's all on UA/AA - I haven't flown US since Benny & co. put their brilliant marketing scheme in place (I guess it worked). I may have to retire/rename my UserName.

My upcoming TUL-LYS includes a US trans-atlantic, so the miles/seg will take a bit of a spike, but I'm there in spirit with the entire Pain royal family.

btw - shouting out "who's flying this Fokker?" after the FA welcome still elicits chuckles. I thought everyone had heard that by now.