FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ALMOST THREE MILLION POINTS by a RTW BEER TASTING , READING NEWSPAPERS AND THE LIKE!!
Old Mar 22, 2009, 11:01 pm
Firewind

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Ok. Thanks futaris for bringing forward those other threads. It is there, warts and all. (By the way, you guys are hard core on calculating the relative values of "free" vs. paying. I thought I was good at it. I can't put a patch on you.) As long as you can upgrade, we are in sync as to the conclusion. SYD-JFK is obviously not to be done in coach-- even with the 380's new foot baggie...

And, OT and since I don't belong to AFF, for the person in that forum and thread who's got the long string planned, if he's already going to MCO and Disney World, don't bother with Disneyland.

EDIT to lovetravellingoz, since I was overwriting you: Bless you (and your wife) for doing the whole run in coach, if I'm reading you right. Well, you've already proved yourself a glutton for punishment marathoner. You should take the Ambien offer at the top of the AFF thread. (I'd insert a sodded smiley here, but can't on edit.)

Last edited by Firewind; Mar 22, 2009 at 11:11 pm