FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Anaheim vs Sheraton Park Anaheim Resort [Master Thread]
Old Mar 21, 2009, 12:43 pm
slippahs
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
yes I totally forgot about that; but i did use that as well
I noticed the strength of the Portofino WIFI signal weakens as you move farther North in rooms. So perhaps the best balance of WIFI/view is a room in the center of the hotel?

I had a few gripes about this hotel when we stayed here last year but management was very responsive. A few of the complaints were: (1) leaking water about 1 foot into the room from the top of the glass patio doors after some rain showers (especially when my laptop got awfully close to being soaked on the desk), (2) parking machines not working properly (during rain showers, not fun), (3) elevator problems during the stay, and (4) noisy rooms that have connecting doors when the kids next door can't fall asleep because they're too excited about going to Dizzyland the next day. I'd stay here again since I like the view of Disney offered in the East facing rooms but would be careful to request a room without a connecting door.