FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Anaheim vs Sheraton Park Anaheim Resort [Master Thread]
Old Mar 20, 2009, 5:25 pm
hhoope01
Moderator, Marriott Bonvoy & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United Silver; AA Plat/2MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Hilton Gold
I'm in Park right now. Basically you have to walk 3 blocks to get to Disney. So how long depends on how fast you walk and how well you hit the lights. For us, it took closer to the 15 minutes timeframe, but we didn't try to walk it very fast either.

We were upgraded to a Club floor (14th) room facing Disney. The room also has one of the nicer walk out balconies, not the small one and has a small refrig in it. (According to the lady that checked me in, the Park only has 4 suite rooms. So upgrades to one of those is probably few and far between.) As has been mentioned, parking is $14/day. We weren't charged anything for some sodas yesterday around 3:00pm. Note that they don't have any drinks out. The attendant will pour everything including the sodas. During the 5:00-7:00 Cocktail time, all drinks are free (both alcholic and non-alcoholic). Basically, the evening snacks will include chips, salsa, guacamole, fresh fruits, 2 hot items and a vegetable tray.

Also, there is no free internet, but I was able to connect to the next door Portofino Inn's free i-net.