FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Listing of standby upgrades prices for THAI
Old Mar 13, 2009, 9:59 pm
BKKROP

Programs: P THAI,Diamond HYATT
Originally Posted by Clipper801
Any one know if I can do an upgrade on AC flight no. code-share operated by TG from BKK to HKG? BTW is the price list on the first post still current? So on arrival at the airport, I should go the ticket counter first before check-in or can I do it at the check-in counter? Many thanks.
Hi Clipper801, sounds to me as if it's a TG flight on AC paper, so just check in at the F section, and ask for an upgrade to F, assuming you are flying C, if Y, hop into the business section. They will either process it themselves or direct you to the desk to the right along the front wall as you enter. Check your flights first, HKG only has a B747 and a 346 if you want F, and the A346 is the one to get. If the price has altered it would be mentioned in this thread.

Hi irish mark, it's a standy upgrade and available at the airport on the day of your flight and YES, you will be able to use the lounge and the buggy, regards bkkrop