FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Proposal: Split UA into multiple child forums
Old Mar 12, 2009, 6:26 am
LIH Prem

Proposal: Split UA into multiple child forums

I don't know about anybody else, but I find it difficult to follow the UA forum.

Maybe the talk board should consider creating multiple child forums inside the UA forum. The cut on that will be the difficult part, but here's some suggestions:

UA Forum
- Complaints about UA Management
- Complaints about UA gate agents
- Complaints about the ICCs
- Complaints about UA ticketing agents
- Complaints about late flights
- Complaints about lost baggage
- Complaints about ramp personal
- Complaints about how UA screwed me
- Complaints about high fares
- Complaints about low fares
- Complaints about NC/NF/XC/XF availability
- Complaints about how my upgrade didn't clear. (includes all "will my upgrade clear" questions).
- Complaints about matrons
- Complaints about pilots refusing to turn on channel 9
- Complaints about IAD
- Complaints about flying in Ted configured aircraft
- Complaints about anything not covered elsewhere
- Everything else

ok, that list was joke, but please read the rest of this for the real proposal

hahaha, ok, but I'm really serious, only the talk board will have to figure out how to make the cut.

For one thing, I would really like to see anything MP related in one child forum, and anything not MP related in another. You can fine tune it any way you want to to make it easier on the mods, but it's impossible to keep up now. If anybody is really interested I can try to come up with a better cut, or other people can make suggestions.

Or has this come up before and been rejected?

-David

Last edited by LIH Prem; Mar 12, 2009 at 3:28 pm Reason: clarify that there was some humor in the beginning of that post, but there is a real proposal at the end.