FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Santa Clara REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Mar 9, 2009, 1:51 pm
nbs2

Quick update - I was there as a Plat a couple weeks ago (Valentine's weekend through to the Wednesday) on a RC room rate of $108.

The Club is still there, but I was disappointed by the miscommunication among the staff. While they were polite, nobody seemed to be aware that the Club hostess would be out on Monday, meaning the club didn't open until Tuesday - somehow they don't have anybody else who can do what she does, can you imagine what will happen if she quits? I was told that the Club would open Mon morning, which meant Sat checkin yield a cert and Monday morning required me to ask for another cert. Additionally, as I learned on Tuesday, ending breakfast at 8:30 is a little too early, especially if are you are going to offer is dryish pastries. They did smooth things over a little by giving me another cert...

Parking wasn't bad considering the plethora of teenagers swarming the building for some volleyball event.