FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Who post here on US Airways
View Single Post
Old Jun 23, 2003, 10:22 am
biggs

Egads! I am surrounded by computer geeks and salesmen.

I will bite and possibily blow my cover.

I am currently an attorney specializing in environmental matters after having deciding "if you can't beat them, might as well join them" when I was an aspiring environmental scientist/engineer who wanted to be a university prof and kept on butting heads with lawyers challenging scientifc conclusions. (I was proved right years later when I was in law school.)

I am privy to real SSI(but old stuff) on some aspects of aviation security (this is for our TSA friends) and other SSI knowing where geo gets beers having had the honor and privilege to down a few with him. I started flying with PI and had been faithful but have strayed a little with the MRTC crowd. Business is 60-70% with most being the short hops to DCA but since I deal with issues nationally I get the occasional transcon to LA to deal with "anything for the environment" truck ban regulations.

Hope to see some of you to learn how to make my old digital camera work with my old computer. It looks like I am older than most of you. Two kids, 4 hamsters (they multiply fast), 2 guinea pigs, 2 hermit crabs and 2 fish. Kids say my youngest brother is "cool", I, however, am a "geezer". Feeling very old right now.