FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin REVIEWS - MASTER THREAD
Old Feb 26, 2009, 4:11 am
MattTaiwan

Programs: BA/A3 Gold/SPG Plat
Originally Posted by Fly Me To The Moon
IIRC, the cocktail hour was something like from 5-7pm, but I got there after 8pm, so missed it.
Thanks. I sent a email to reservation desk and replied as follow:

Dear Mr MattTaiwan,

Warm greetings from Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin.

Thank you for your email today. Please be informed that our Hotel is partially open at this soft opening stage. We are opening in early April. In the next few weeks, the Hotel will endeavour to provide more products and services. We apologise that selected facilities such as the swimming pool, sauna & steam, whirlpool, Sha Tin 18 (Chinese restaurant), Tin Tin Bar, Melo Spa and Camp Hyatt are not available during this period.

In the meantime, our all day dining Cafe located in the Lobby features four show kitchens serving home-style international favourites and local Hong Kong cuisine during breakfast, lunch and dinner. The spacious terrace overlooking the pool and mountains is the perfect spot for alfresco dining. To dine in the comfort of your own room, Room Service is available 24 hours.
Fitness Centre on mezzanine floor features an extensive range of equipment, and is open daily from 6.30am to 10pm. We will also provide information about hiking, bike rental and swimming pool options outside the hotel.

In regards of your enquiry, our Regency Club Lounge is not available at this stage. It is therefore, we are more than happy to offer the Cafe for the buffet breakfast and Lounge for the evening cocktail.

Please advise if the airport pick up is required or not. It will be only HK$650 for a limousine pick-up from Airport to Hotel per car per trip. I look forward to welcoming you on 28 February at Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin.

Yours sincerely

Front Office Team Leader
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin (Now Open)