FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wiki/Reviewi For TYN 90K Fixed Redemption Strategies
Old Feb 21, 2009, 1:51 am
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I totally agree with you moondog.

You will find my post to the OP who started a new thread to post itin, suggested that would be better done thru PM. A few days later, Citi pulled the unannounced devaluation. I actually learned about such when on a cruise via a PM.

Normally I dont like to hand-hold, especially there are alredy enough info in the past 2+ years to help anyone to do this successfully. I gain my knowledge by reading others posts, making notes as I go along. Everything I know, I learn it from various forums on FT. So anyone who is willing to invest time here, can learn such. However, given not everyone has the ability to absorb large volume of info quickly and time is really an essence on this matter, I dont mind to offer my help particularly to those who seem to earnestly make an effort to understand.

Still, some recent posters, esp those who just joined the forum in Feb, start putting me off by their laziness - as if being spoon-fed is still not enough, they want guarantee and assurance.... Nutty!

Finally, the only reason I am willing to give detailed info again and again, is, the program is gutted already. There is no next time.