FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Experiencing Asiana TPE-ICN-LAX in business
Old Feb 13, 2009, 7:07 am
PHLstudent

Programs: UA Platinum, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by grizu
Thank you very much for your report. I really enjoyed reading it. Reminds me that I wanted to travel to Asia again.
Thank you, I really want to go back, I was only in Taipei for 2 days and was running around most of the time for the wedding. I think a trip to Japan may be in order sometime soon.
Originally Posted by bombayhog
Nice report!

Funny, I got a very similar-looking ssam bap in economy flying ICN-SEA a couple months ago. Obviously I didn't get all the extras like soup, etc, but the main dish looks exactly the same. I was actually blown away by how delicious it was. Probably my best economy class meal.
Thank you, The Ssam-bap was easily the best meal I have had on a plane. The beef was not dry at all and was delicious. I don't know healthy it was, but eating it in the lettuce wrap sure made me feel like I was being healthy

Originally Posted by Kevincm
Excellent report - especially as it covers both the regional and international product.

Alas, duct tape seems to get everywhere on 747's ... Its amazing what you can fix with the stuff though

I've been looking for some good solid ideas... And along with stargold you've just finished furnishing me with some.

Time to cash in those miles I suspect
I would definitly check them out, try and book a 777 flight to be sure you will not get that one bad 747. The service and food are great reguardless.

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Great report. The text and the pictures really gave a great view of the entire trip.
Thank you very much
Originally Posted by Nick C
Great TR. Seems strange that the Asiana 763s had new seats fitted but the overhead bins were not updated to the Boeing Signature Interior. The retro & new mashup looks out of place.
thank you, I'm more worried about the seats than the overhead bins!