FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Milan, Italy [Master Thread]
Old Feb 11, 2009, 1:02 am
fduvall

Programs: UA 1P, SPG Plat
I have not stayed at the Westin, but we loved the Diana Majestic, where we were treated amazingly well. We have a labrador dog (who was with us), as does the GM, and the hotel staff could not have been more helpful. We also liked the location, as it was very central.

The Meridien Gallia was across the street from the train station, so good for my business trip, but it did not have the ambiance of the Diana Majestic. And the neighborhood is a bit dodgy at night. I would stay there again, but preferred the Sheraton property.

fduvall

Originally Posted by abk
don't rule out the sheraton diana majestic. if it were me i would try the westin and the sheraton. imho, especially if you are going to be a regular, try the diana to me it is a gracious property that treats it's regular guests well. also, if you are going to be there often the neighborhood is clearly better than the le meridien and i think much more interesting than the palace.