FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Are my Hyatt expectations too high?
View Single Post
Old Feb 9, 2009, 8:58 pm
shakennotstirred

Programs: UA, HHonors, Priority Club
First, a few Q&As.

Tummy: This is the Tampa Hyatt Regency downtown. I checked in the Sat eve at 9pm of the waning Gasparilla Pirate Fest, but I've checking to places in college bowl weeks, NCAA tourneys and other nutso weekends...never had an issue and a pre-call to the hotel indicated they were ready and able.

San Diego 1K - I've got a hole in my schedule tomorrow and will give a short discussion with the duty mgr. At least now I know what to argue for (5K pts at the least). If no luck, it is off to the CS line for a discussion there.

Peteropny: The res and confirmation were under my diamond number and reservations just gushed about all the steps they'd trip over themselves to do good things and welcome welcome welcome...it was genuine and I was excited. I'll go for the 1K pts on that amenity failure. Just a real CF all the way around.

TrojanHorse: No desire to status match to Mariott, lol, for ummm, obvious reasons.

Thanks ^^ to all posters. The hotel isn't a primary conference facility but is a nice downtown hotel among many others. I just wasn't sure and there aren't a whole ton of Hyatt Diamonds I know that I can call but this board seemed the best spot. We'll see if they make this right and if not, either way I'll post it here after my Wed am checkout. Right now I am just focused on other business and this is a low priority distraction. Thanks again to all posters and I'll follow up.