FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A Warning Regarding Targeted Promotions
View Single Post
Old Oct 15, 2002, 4:07 pm
jcrb

Programs: AA LTG EXP, HH Diamond
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by gardener:
I would hate the FT'ers because they expect so much and have so much influence over others.
</font>
They should love us for our influence over others, we make people fly their airline.

Now if they touch any of my miles, then they need to hate me for my influence over other people.

Note to Mike Isom, yes I am entitled to all of the bonus miles you have given me. You and your BK airline have received plenty of my money because of them, if not for the bonuses I would have been on AA. I also expect to see the bonuses appear on all the flights that I have already ticketed, I bought them because of the bonuses, I expect to get them.

Look you can be unreasonable about this and stiff you customers out of miles they earned on PAID flights, and we can stop paying. Giving me a lot of miles does not result in lost revenue, having me, my wife, my kids, my parents, my friends, and everyone I can talk into not flying your airline.... now *that* will cost you revenue. I mean it, if anything bad happens I will make it my personal hobby to talk as many people out of flying on US as I can.

Just a suggestion, if this is for real, (all he have so far are second hand comments) then make an official policy statement that effective, as of, oh say 1/1/03 you will enforce your bonus policy, and actualy *define* what it is. And we will keep giving you revenue.