FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]
View Single Post
Old Feb 3, 2009, 8:52 am
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
New Delta promo per this afternoon's email - claims "invitation only" so check you bonuses tab:
spend $100 between registration and 3/31/09 for 1000 miles.
Once again, it's different for different people. For me, it requires $200 spend and it's 2000 bonus miles. It can't be repeated, and the word "not" is underlined in the T&C on "not combinable".

There's a very simlar one also over at Northwest, but again, the amount for me (and I'm sure for other people) is different. For me, it requires $75 spend and it's 750 bonus miles. Same dates, etc.

(Neither of these is repeatable, unlike my UA which can be repeated once.)

Note that these are richer than the UA and AA: These are 10 miles per dollar spent bonus, so 15 miles per dollar spent total. (Of course, some might argue that DL miles -- which these will soon both end up being -- are 1/3 less valuable than AA or UA miles!)

Oh, yes, the same Special Invitation Bonus is also at Alaska! There again, for me (where I'm only online and have online had two dines in the program to date) it's 750 bonus miles for $75 spend.

Priority Club has one also, but this one is different. It's called the Winter Warm-Up Bonus. Before even loggin in, it shows 1000 bonus points for every $100 spend, up to 3000 bonus points. Same dates.

That's it for the programs I belong to. I leave it as a reader exercise to see if anyone else not listed yet is also participating with some similar bonus.