FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [CONFIRMED] 1/6/09 NW E-mail: Plats to Pay $100 for Award Ticket Redeposits Beg 3/1
Old Jan 26, 2009, 9:08 pm
MikeMpls
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats
Originally Posted by TravellingMan
This is great news for me! I ONLY have 250,000 miles to burn and the two free changes should be barely enough to setup the burn and forget about Delta/NW. I have some ATL flights to do, where the UA schedule is not matching well. But I guess I need to be flexible to get out of their clutches. Have a 1K to maintain...

I feel I ought to return the new Platinum Elite card back and ask them to keep it.
Has it yet been confirmed that this applies to NW elites? I believe it's only confirmed with regard to DL elites.

In any case, I would get my money's worth out the elite line by calling once or twice daily searching for those perfect itins. Save those two "generous" Jeffies* for when you really need them.

*Jeffie = something taken away, then returned under the pretense of a kind gesture